>> I will try to review the code this weekend and have more clues about the
>> state of the art. We will be in touch.
>>

> Thanks Guillem

Frédéric, I couldn't explore the problem as deep as I wanted, but I
remembered the problem: the login.
I haven't found the tests I did, but before the call to the GTK function to
take the screenshot it should make a login and then, open the view.

I remember that we was trying with the login and there were some problem...
but nothing that can't be solved, adding a function in tryton (client) if
it's necessary. Provably, you will need to change the timeout value in the
GTK call.
The next problem will be to be able to open an empty form because, as I
said, the URI feature of tryton doesn't support Empty forms. It will
require to add some feature to server and/or client... but I think it won't
be hard.

Keep us informed with your progress.

--
Guillem Barba