Hello

We have written a little module that modifies the use of parties and addresses for :

- Adding of the possibility to define a default address on party (this address does not need to show the name field) - Adding the association between contact mechanism and addresses (on an idea of Zikzakmedia) - Help define the address of a contact is identical to the default address of the party to avoid having to re-enter informations.

For now this module is only for version 3.0 of Tryton but we work to porting it to other version.

The module is available on Gitlab (https://gitlab.com/ate_modules/a4t-party_contact) and PyPI (https://pypi.python.org/pypi/a4t-party_contact)

Regards
--
Christophe