Le 18/08/2015 13:40, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2015-08-18 12:31, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
On 2015-08-18 10:22, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
We're on the design stage of a set of modules for managing carrier
companies, based on previous experience with OpenERP.

Some features it will include:

- Define the collection of goods from customers (where it's not yet
100% clear what you're going to pickup)
- Documenting customer shipments and packages

Is not carrier shipping cats in bag?

I don't get it.

For me, carrier doesn't care about what they are carrying, it is just
boxes for them.

I do not agree with that, for certain goods the specific documents will be required by the carrier (eg for carriage of spirutueux the customs declaration is required.)

--
Christophe
http://adiczion.com