El sábado, 15 de agosto de 2015, 13:23:21 (UTC), oscar alvarez escribió:

> Hi,
>
> We released new POS Client version for Tryton 3.6 [1], it made with Qt5
> (before 3.4 had Qt4) and 'build' with python 3, this module has a fork of
> proteus and other files of official client but this files was migrating to
> Python3 (Maybe help a little with port proteus to python3, in the official
> module, of course in the future ;) ), yes is a crazy experiment but works
> fine!, this client doesn't replace sale pos module [2], is  a complement,
> and require the module sale_pos_printer[3], here you can to see a nice
> screenshot [4]
>
> Thanks
>
> Oscar Alvarez
> Presik
>
> [1] https://bitbucket.org/presik/presik_pos_client_qt5
> [2] https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/trytond-sale_pos
> [3] https://bitbucket.org/presik/trytonpsk_sale_pos_printer
> [4]
> https://bitbucket.org/presik/presik_pos_client_qt5/downloads/screenshoot.png

Hello Oscar,

I wasn't able to make it work. I can run it in Linux without installation
by (1) modifying config_pos.ini and (2) running python3 pospro. However, I
don't know which of the required packages or modules makes my Gtk client go
nuts (I can no longer use the POS client from Gtk; I don't have the right
traceback right now, and I would have to create a new database, configure,
etc. If you need the info I would do it, but I prefer to avoid it if it's
unnecessary). When I do run the Qt client which you prepared, I only get a
pop-up frame to input products' names. Unfortunately, I cannot select any,
because there is only a Cancel button. I was not able to resize the main
frame, either. Just to make sure: I'm not complaining. I hope that this
helps you further. Good luck. I hope that I can be of any help.