> Hi,
>
> We developed a module that adds the purchase on the incomming moves of the
> shipment and in the invoice_lines of a supplier invoice.
>
> This fields are searchable, so they can be used to filter which moves and
> invoice lines are attached to the Incomming Shipment/Invoice.
>
> We found it really usefull when you have a lot of move from the same
> supplier. The code (for version 3.4) is available here [1]
>
> Hope it helps someone else.
>
> Any comments will be appreciated.
>
> [1]
> https://bitbucket.org/nantic/trytond-account_invoice_search_by_purchase

I think it could be added to purchase module. What do you think?

The "purchase" field in stock.move is already added on purchase module [1].
What is missing is add it to move_list_shipment view. The getter is has
another implementation, I supose that it is motivated by performance issue
when the field is added to list view.

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/modules/purchase/file/a8b04d4eb46f/stock.py#l145
[2]
http://hg.tryton.org/modules/purchase/file/a8b04d4eb46f/view/move_list_shipment.xml