Hi All,

I just uploaded a module [1], to compute the balance of an account for each period, so you can see how it evolves over a fiscalyear. You can see an image of the result here:

http://tinypic.com/r/30loqxz/9

It also takes in account the chart tree. So it sums all the child accounts moves, giving a vision on a higher levels if required.

As I think it is quite generic I share it here: Feel free to use it, make comments and ask anything you want here.

[1] https://bitbucket.org/aritmos_ids/account_period_balance
--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com