Hi,

I have added to the wiki ideas page[1], a proposal to add an email queue to
Tryton. This comes from the thought that sending emails are included in
transaction but I think that with the coming triggers (and poweremail) we need
to have email sending in the transaction.

So the design will be simple, just a model to collect emails to send with a
status (pending, sended) and a cron job that will send all pending records.

And collateral advantage is also logs of emails.

PS: @sharoon perhaps you already have implemented this in your module? If so,
I think it will be good to have it in the server by default because it will be
shared for calendar_scheduling.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/Ideas

--
Cédric Krier