Am 23.11.2011 19:06, schrieb Luis Falcon:

I actually like a lot the layout you have in
http://cms.grasbauer.com/cms/tryton?color=74AC13

Is it possible to have a similar layout in the template ?

Yes, seems possible. The only thing is, that we need a decision, what kind of design is prefered. There could be any design to somebodys liking ;) Because of an error in my css I developed accidentally another variation - http://grasbauer.com/test2/

Don't know how to continue - there is no accounting for taste. My work was only to provide a first draft as template for sphinx.

So let's continue the discussion on this without haste - it's not the most important issue right now.

Jan
**