Hi,

I have been testing graph view in tryton and I think could to
improvement it, about follow items:

- More Flexibility: The user built in easy view in client with add
fields on "x" axis and "y" axis (for line a Bar chart), and choose the
type graph (Bar, Multibar Chart, Line Chart, Pie Chart), the tryton
client render the graph.

- More Dinamics: When it change number records searched update the
graph, and showing min-max, average or sum value.

- Mode Editable: For example change default colors used, grid or not
grid, change attributes for type line chart (dotted, line and dotted),
position title of axis, etc, rotation of Pie Chart, (very nice), etc.

- More Beautiful: Sorry  ;)

- Extension: The graph could be included in Reports (ODF, PDF), so
after or before the tables o datas.

And the graph view start  for (almost) all modules, from action in a
main Toolbar button (new button). So then programming each view graph
would be zero.

I think that this nice project in pure python and Gtk as Graph Module:

http://notmyname.github.com/pygtkChart/

It is perfect for incorporate in Tryton Client/Server (obviously
replacing the current graph modules), I seem that our the customer
would be impact it and happies.

Please install it and try it the examples (directory),  I know you
will like it.

I know that this change it is not easy and quick but I propose me, for
Codereview if you agree.

Oscar Alvarez
Prexik Technologies
Colombia