En/na Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 15/05/12 07:51 +0200, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
A Dimarts, 15 de maig de 2012 01:25:16, Cédric Krier va escriure:
On 07/05/12 16:42 +0000, cedric.kr...@b2ck.com wrote:
Please review this at http://codereview.tryton.org/363001/
Patch has been updated with all modules.
I think the patch simplifies creating new modules and it's good that we remove the translatable name, for example. But I think that having a translatable general description was a good thing. Don't you think that having something like that, mabe comming from "doc/" would be an improvement, while still avoiding duplicated information?

No, the documentation is installed on different places depending of the
OS.
I agree with Albert, having a translatable general description is an important feature and we should try not to lose it.

So, were to store them? I don't know, I am not an expert about tryton package configuration.

The better place would be in the .po translation files of the modules:

1) All the module translations would be in the same place and simplifies the job of the translators, more if they use a translation platform like transifex.

2) But it complicates the general description extraction of the module and adding it in the .po files and, in reverse, to extract them from .po files when the list of the modules is generated in the server (it should extract the translations of all modules, also the no installed ones, and for all installed languages).

--
Jordi Esteve
Consultor Zikzakmedia SL

Zikzakmedia SL