On 25/07/12 13:06 +0000, cedric.kr...@b2ck.com wrote:
> Reviewers: ,
>

> Please review this at http://codereview.tryton.org/447001/

Here is the description:

By default gtk.Button grab the focus on button-press, this can
potentially trigger a RPC request from by example a Many2One filled with
search text. If the request takes too much time, RPCProgress starts to
process events and this put the button in a corrupted state (it is
displayed as pressed when mouse if over).
To avoid, we set the value of the view when mouse move over a button or
outside the form.

I strongly ask to test this new behavior because it can be seen as quite
intrusive but it is the only way I found to fix the issue.
And if there are some corner cases, we should be able to improve it.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4