* oscar_alvarez [2012-09-20 01:48 +0200]:
I am trying to create a .ods template file for a report in Tryton, but it
doesn't work, I think that my tryton code is fine, because I can to
generate empty file (opened in Libreoffice Calc) without objects, but when
I put in it the placeholders/fields for the objects inside of the template
file .ods with hyperlink option, tryton show protocol error.

In Writer LO, we use menu Insert >> Fields, but in Calc doesn't exits it?

You can also use the alternate syntax that uses the "Insert >
Hyperlink" system:

http://relatorio.openhex.org/wiki/IndepthIntroduction

Has an example (and a link to an ods file).

--
Nicolas Évrard

B2CK SPRL
rue de Rotterdam, 4