Al 26/09/12 18:02, En/na Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 26/09/12 16:50 +0200, Raimon Esteve wrote:
Hello,

we was working a little script to migrate XML Account from OpenERP to
Tryton. This script is based in Spanish Account (there are some lines
hardcode) but we think it's interest to know it.

https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/oerp2try_xml_account_mapping/
There was already similar converter at
https://github.com/pjstevns/trytond_account_nl

Anyway, it will be good to finally have those converted charts landed in
Tryton as official modules.

Yes, we also want account_es to be included as an official module. The current version we have migrate can be found in:

https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/trytond-account_es

At the moment is the most fully feature version and it has been tested only for v2.4.

Could be included as an official module for v2.4 (some modules as production were included later than the 2.4 initial release) or we should wait for v2.6?

Jordi

--
Jordi Esteve
Consultor Zikzakmedia SL