Al 17/10/12 15:17, En/na Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 17/10/12 15:15 +0200, Raimon Esteve wrote:
Jordi tolk me (he doesn't have time to reply) and it is more complex.
For example, balance change some diferences....

https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/trytond-account_es/src/297d104cffa6eff03f64cee3f44e1d43b7d09835/balance.xml?at=default
https://bitbucket.org/zikzakmedia/trytond-account_es/src/297d104cffa6eff03f64cee3f44e1d43b7d09835/balance_pymes.xml?at=default
So there are really 2 charts of account that shares nothing between
them. It will fit perfectly into 2 modules.

Sorry, I have arrived late to this debate. Before Raimon has explained the reasons for including two charts of account in the account_es module, but Raimon is not an Spanish account expert. I will try to clarify the situation.

Yes, technically they are 2 different charts of account, despite part of the data they contain is similar, like tax codes, tax rules and taxes. The two chart of accounts, one for small and medium companies and the other for big companies, are both standard charts of accounts in Spain and they have different accounts (big companies have more accounts, like accounts beginning with 8 and 9 and others more) and different balance and profit & loss reports.

They could be split in two separated modules, but really we must split them? Is there a norm or a technical reason that we must punt only one account chart in each tryton module? Having more account templates in the database I think is not a problem.

We prefer, if there is not a convincing reason, maintain both account charts in the same module like it is done in OpenERP. We have published a python script to compute the data of the account_es tryton module from the l10n_es OpenERP module (at this moment there are more Spanish account experts in oerp than in tryton, so it is convenient to take advantage of them) . Both are standard account_charts in Spain, so IMHO the account_es module must offer both account charts.

Jordi

--
Jordi Esteve
Consultor Zikzakmedia SL