El 27/12/12 17:51, Cédric Krier escribió:
On 24/12/12 11:16 +0100, Cédric Krier wrote:
On 24/12/12 02:19 +0100, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
A Dilluns, 24 de desembre de 2012 01:41:43, Cédric Krier va escriure:
On 24/12/12 01:15 +0100, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
A Diumenge, 4 de març de 2012 03:49:24, albert.nan....@gmail.com va
escriure:
Reviewers: ,

Please review this at http://codereview.tryton.org/266002/

Affected files:
    M trytond/model/modelsql.py
    M trytond/model/modelstorage.py
    M trytond/tests/test_tryton.py
I have a couple of questions that I'd like to ask before adding the
changes to this patch:

- In the sale module, the code for creating an invoice uses the
ActiveRecord pattern and ends up with a list of SaleLine instances.
Current code uses a loop over those objects and calls .save() on each of
them. This is can be improved with the new create() but I thought that
the following would work and

it didn't:
          invoice = self._get_invoice_sale(invoice_type)

+       invoice.lines = invoice_lines

          invoice.save()

I thought this would be similar to the non-ActiveRecord pattern and would
be equivalent to [('create', invoice_line_values)] but it is not.
When reading the code, for me it is equivalent. How do you conclude
this?
Because I get the following error when trying to process a sale from the
client.

You try to read records that don't exist anymore!
(Document type: account.invoice.line)

Any idea on why this could happen?
No, you should check the traceback.
Any news on this topic?

Just, a simple comment about this topic, in our company, the CEO's have decided change the current ERP (SIIGO) for next year for another ERP, because it is very slow in some transactions and reports (with big information inside) and it isn't hardware or network problem, so then the performance is a important item for the companys today.

Happy new year, friends.

--

Atentamente / Best Regards,

Oscar Andres Alvarez Montero