On 18/02/13 00:22 +0100, Raimon Esteve wrote:
> We need this two modules in Spain companies. Jordi said differences and
> can't depend one module to another module.

The examples he gived was not very confincing.

> Remember first time was a module
> and two templates. Cedrick propose to split in two modules and we are agree.

I still maintain this proposal.

> We have experience about update XML in l10n_es. It's very tired and you can
> get mistakes. In a TUC, we tolk about mamagement in CSV files a py script
> to generate XML. More easy. Of course you can edit XML same as OpenERP, but
> in csv you is more easy to management (and account users!).

Can you give at least 1 argument about this?
I don't understand how it could be different to maintain a CSV file and
a XML file?

> 6 people was agree to csv management. Trytonspain group worked to openerp
> xml to csv and after csv to tryton xml.
> You have source code in bitbucket,org/trytonspain

Ok but where does the openerp data comes from?
For example, how are the account name strict/immutable?

> If the problem is account pyme module, forget in hg.tryton module. We need
> it, and we mantain it (from trytonspain).

No, the problem is quality and standard.
I see some fuzzy stuffs in them, I already make comments on the review
about the respect of guide lines.
But I have two major issues with the two modules:

    - duplication of data
    - the taxes de-multiplication

> Last point, account es and account pyme module are working in tryton
> production.

That doesn't make them in better quality.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4