On 19/04/13 20:19 +0200, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> * Betr.: " Re: [tryton-dev] Freeze of repositories" (Fri, 19 Apr 2013 19:08:27
>   +0200):

> > > As a contributor since version 1.0.0 and contributions since 2008 I don't
> > > have to take the reproach of reluctance or irresponsibility. It is your
> > > choice to accept or not 4-5 days effort of reviewed work.
> > >
> > > Patches attached to https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3168
> > >
> > > Let me know, if I should push instead.
> >
> > I don't understand your way of thinking.
> >
> > First, you did not want to be anymore the translator for German, that's
> > fine we don't expect people stay forever.
>
> It is dead simple. As noted exactly in the wiki, I never talked about
> resigning from the translation of the application, but I resigned from
> leadership. I do not have the time nor am I willing to take care of
> translating the website, the news and the documentation. Also I won't be in
> charge of searching or coordinating translators for those tasks. I am just a
> simple application translator doing his job like he did for five years, but
> anything more.

This is not possible, you can not have a delegate for a task if there is
no one upstream. Nobody blames the translators to not be able to fulfill
all tasks his is in charge, but at least we need someone to organize the
work. If there is nobody, it is not possible to have a collaborative
work. Also I need to have first level delegate at the global language
level, I can not manage an infinite level of granularity on this topic.

So it is dead simple, there is a leader then there is translation, there
is no leader then there is no translation.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4