Hi, Devs

The Problem is that in Colombia (including Mexico, Canada Chile, Venezuela,
PerĂº) default style for print reports is letter, when  I install Tryton to
a new client I have change manually (code in xml files) with style formats
A4  for letter for example in sale, purchase, etc, I think that could get
better way.

The definition of style paper (or type) depends generally of each country,
so that's why I think that definition for this style document could be
include on ir_lang model and it isn't necessary  remove the field "style"
from ir_action_report (this could be the first option for to be searched
for the server), but when this value is Null/None the server must try
search the style in the ir_lang (using context for example) and return the
right style paper/document.

Example the add style on ir_lang

        <record model="ir.lang" id="lang_co">
            <field name="code">es_CO</field>
            <field name="name">Spanish (Colombia)</field>
            <field name="date">%d/%m/%Y</field>
            <field name="grouping">[3, 3, 0]</field>
            <field name="decimal_point">,</field>
            <field name="thousands_sep">.</field>
 +         <field name="default_style_paper">letter.odt</field>
        </record>

Best regards

Oscar Alvarez
Presik Tech