* Quentin Theuret [2013-07-01 17:30 +0200]:
Hello all,

Hello Quentin,

My name is Quentin THEURET and I'm working at TeMPO Consulting which
is a software services company specialized in Open Source softwares
integration and more precisely in OpenERP integration.

Great, I guess you won't be too lost with Tryton (quite the contrary
in fact because as you might have notice we're trying hard to be
pythonic and to have an open process for contributors).

I'm also the treasurer of Framasoft, a French association which
promotes free softwares, and EnVenteLibre which is an Internet store
for associations which promote free software in France.

I am glad to ear that someone that has such a preeminent role in the
free software movement in French speaking countries is interested in
Tryton.

I'll follow discussions about the development of Tryton because I see
that Tryton is based on an other point of view of development with
more collaboration and more discussions around new features than in
the environment of OpenERP.

That's what we're trying to achieve …

But it's not the only difference, the foundation is another one, the
code quality, and the overall organization of the project. I guess
you'll notice it quite soon.

Thanks for your comprehension because it's possible that I come with
stupid questions ;)

There is very few stupid questions, very very fem ;)

--
Nicolas Évrard

B2CK SPRL
4, rue de Rotterdam