On 04/09/13 13:48 +0200, Jesús Martín Jiménez wrote:
> 2013/9/4 Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>
>
> > On 04/09/13 03:23 -0700, Jesús Martín Jiménez wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm developing a module [1] for tryton-spain based in this bank module in
> > > order to assign a default bank account for each party.
> >
> > I don't understand the usage/rational.
> >

> In a multicompany database, each company shares all parties, but maybe not
> its bank accounts.

Please, please, please give an example of such companies?
This will be probably one of the worse use of an ERP.

> Or although all companies shares all bank accounts of
> all parties, each company may have differents default bank accounts to pay
> or receive to/from parties.

Yes the company but you don't care about the customer bank account.
But yes you could want to have a kind of supplier default account (even
if I doubt it is a good idea). In this case, I will probably do as the
currency on product supplier, takes the latest one used.

> > > Do you think add
> > > multicompany suport in this module instead of mine [2] could be a good
> > idea?
> >
> > I don't see why the bank account of a party should be linked to a company.
> >

> It is in order to fill some fields automatically, such a bank_account field
> in a invoice, as a example.

But it is the bank account of the company not the party to put on
invoice. You don't force customer to pay with one specific account, but
you could ask them to pay on your specific account.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4