On 05/09/13 13:27 +0200, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> * Cédric Krier: " Re: [tryton-dev] sao: Improve selection management in tree
>   view" (Thu, 5 Sep 2013 11:21:07 +0200):

> >> Last patch set contains the one-click menu, please test and comment.
> >>
> >> I also tested the all on my FirefoxOS, except the size (non responsive)
> >> etc. I find it workable with tap instead of click.
> >
> > As I don't get answer, I guess I have to simplify the testing so
> > http://demo.tryton.org/ contains this patch to test.
>

> I tested with Iceweaesel on Debian and Firefox on Android.
>
> Tree view:
>
> - It seems a good compromise to me and is - as you say apart from performance
>   and size issues - workable.
> - One flaw currently is, that switching deselects a previous multi selection.

If you use click to switch but if you use the switch button it doesn't.
Indeed it is the same behavior as on GTK.

> Menu:
>
> - I like the one-click behavior.
> - I don't like the difference in behavior of menu items and actions.
>   While actions react on clicking the icon, menu items must be
>   expanded/collapsed by clicking the expanders. It would be much
>   preferable to expand/collapse menu items also when clicking on the *icon*.

That's because of the current trytond design of the menu.
A menu entry could be expandable *and* an action.
So it is possible to change this in trytond but that's part of an other
development.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL