Hi,

I only want to know how record rule work. For example, I have added to
party.party and company.employee "type" field ('a', 'b' and 'global).

With the follow rule ['OR', [( 'type' , 'in', ['global','a','b'] if
user.employee.type == 'global' else [] )], [ ('type', '=',
user.employee.type )] ] hide parties that doesnt belong to employee of the
same type, and only show parties for employee types (global show all).

The question is: when a employee type 'a' for example, want to create a
sale, tryton client say "You can read records that doesn't exists". How
control inherits in records to another models to prevent that message?

Thanks in advance!