On Dec 27, 2013, at 3:02 PM, Albert Cervera i Areny <alb...@nan-tic.com> wrote:

> I don't understand the problem. Maybe you can upload an screenshot somewhere?

I have uploaded a screenshot [1] with an arrow pointing to the description
field.

If we want to add more field to the view, then we would probably need a notebook
and pages in them to do it.

If module A decides to update the view and move description to a notebook/page,
another module B which is not aware of A but adds something else to the view
depending on the ‘description’ field’s path would break.

This would be easier, if description itself was on a notebook/page, then
downstream
modules could add pages if they have content, or just add the field along with
description which would appear in the first page.

[1]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4ttd8bxbyf4nh3e/Screen%20Shot%202013-12-27%20at%204.44.27%20PM.png

Thanks & Regards

Sharoon Thomas
Openlabs Technologies & Consulting (P) Limited

w: http://www.openlabs.co.in
m: +1 813.793.6736 (OPEN) Extn. 200
t: @sharoonthomas

- We win when our customers win