On 22 Feb 20:39, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:

> >I created the keyword review for issue with review.
> >I will try to add it automaticaly when a review is set.
> >I even would like to create a specific field to hold the list of review
> >instead of putting them in the comment.
> A specific field makes sense for me, as will improve searching.

Done.
You can see an example at https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3678
As you can see it allows a list of review ids (comma separated) and it
generates the direct links.
Also the keyword patch is added automaticaly when the entry is filled.
So I invite everyone with a opened issue to review to update it to ease
the review process.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com