Hi,

The 3.2 release is planned to April 21th so it is time to freeze the
repositories and work on testing, fixing remaining bugs and translating.

For translators, you can start working on translation but we allow
string correction until March 27th, after that no more string changes.
So I invite everyone to start working now because it is at the moment
that typos are found.
Translators don't forget to try to minimize the noise by limiting the
number of commits. The translation will *stop the April 18th*.

Don't forget to follow the translation process [1] and to be sure that
it is the exported po file that are committed and not some manually
edited. Also check the diff before commiting, there were some
development on the translation model so there could be some bugs.
Also with the new named branch, translators must commit in default
branch (normally others branches are forbiden).

There are some new modules:

    - party_relationship
    - account_payment
    - account_payment_sepa
    - stock_package
    - sale_shipment_grouping
    - account_credit_limit
    - sale_credit_limit
    - account_invoice_stock

I will manage myself countries and currencies.

About testing, even if the coverage of tests increase from release to
release, we still need manual testing especially for the client.  So
please test your workflow on the coming version and don't forget to test
also the migration.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/HowtoTranslate

Thanks,
--