El 28/05/14 11:42, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
Hi,

I created a patch [1] to replace the current DateEdit widget (inherited
from TinyERP ha! OpenERP oops! Odoo) by one that follow the gnomeui.
The current one is not the most userfriendly widget and it is not
possible to enter a datetime using the mouse only.

So you can test this prototype by running:

     python tryton/common/dateentry.py

Comments are welcome.
I see that for the time field you use a range a minimun value of 15 minuts. This is good as there are not as much values, but i will prefer to have a range of 5 minutes (like done on thunderbird) to be more precise.

Also work hours must be customizable (per user??). I suppose you have it in mind.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com