El 04/06/14 17:48, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
Hi,

I created a blueprint for a sticky note system for Tryton.

https://code.google.com/p/tryton/wiki/StickyNote
I think it would be great to implement it. Some comments:

- In historized documents, there is some plan to relate the notes with the current revision of the document? This will help to identify maybe outdated notes. - Why not letting users subscribe to some documents notes in order to get notificiations (probably by email with the model url) from new notes. This will prevent having to enter to the document every day to check if there are new notes.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com