On 07/06/14 18:41, Nicolas Évrard wrote:
* Cédric Krier  [2014-05-11 00:50 +0200]:
On 11 May 00:15, Nicolas Évrard wrote:
So if anybody wants to contribute, there are some easy tasks (like
the mnemonic problem) and some difficult ones (the cellrenderers, the
calendar, …), so do not hesitate!

I think you should setup a mq repository in http://hg.tryton.org/sandbox
because codereview is not really the best tool to share development
effort.

It's done. I named it gtk3-mq.
I also updated the patch to the tip of tryton.

Hi Devs

You consider the possiblity of migration to Qt5 instead of Gtk3?

I know this is not easy and is a big change, but I have saw that some applications recently gives the skip to gtk2 -> Qt, for technical reasons.