On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 1:25 AM, Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com> wrote:

> On 09 Jul 19:14, Guillem Barba Domingo wrote:
> > You can set the allowed groups to a button.
> > Search "button" in *.xml of modules (not in view directory) and you will
> > find the solution.
> >
> > Today I realized that the button is not hidden but if you try to click on
> > it it raise an error. I tried it on "Force assign" button.
> > Why the button is not hidden?
>
> If you don't have access, the button is readonly:
>

> http://hg.tryton.org/trytond/file/62f1b9747e9f/trytond/model/modelview.py#l441
>
> *File account_invoice/invoice.xml line233 - 271. *
http://hg.tryton.org/modules/account_invoice/file/09da725cfc13/invoice.xml#l233

It provide the access for the cancel, post, validate_invoice button.
But when I using the same method to give the "pay" button (can be find at
http://hg.tryton.org/modules/account_invoice/file/09da725cfc13/view/invoice_form.xml#l62
)

It still give the readonly state.

So is there any different for giving access normal button with the wizard
button (
http://hg.tryton.org/modules/account_invoice/file/09da725cfc13/invoice.py#l1372
)?

@ModelView.button_action('account_invoice.wizard_pay')