El 10/07/14 16:25, Jan Grasnick | ag kommunikation ha escrit:
Yes, you are right. Our Problem: we have modules from version 2.4 -
migration over releases is time consuming and in future we need to be
more recent. If not, its hard to remember if it was a fix for something
and was has changed since than. So our problem is more internal.
Yes, migrations over releases is time consuming, but it's something that must be done, otherwise you will get trapped in unsuported versions.

I think it's easier to migrate modules from version to version, as normally there are less work to do (but if i remeber well migration from 2.4 to 2.6 was hard due to ActiveRecord).

Just my 2 cents.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com