El dijous 17 de juliol de 2014 17:28:19 UTC+2, Albert Cervera i Areny va escriure:

    <javascript:>>:
    > On 17 Jul 16:16, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
    >> > name and code seem redondant
    >>
    >> I don't think they're redundant. I see it just like party and
    product
    >> which both have product and code. Though maybe we could make it
    work
    >> like in party, by default. So the sequence is not required.
    >
    > It is. You will have generated code or custom name but not both.
    > So I guess it should be possible to do it like for party code.

    Maybe not name but I think that a 'description' not required field
    makes a lot of sense.

    >> > The linkage with stock_lot doesn't seem to me as a real
    benefit. But it
    >> > could be a simple informational link if both modules are
    installed.

    >> It should not be a requirement but it has some use cases. For
    example,
    >> a company who sells a large machine for which it later manages its
    >> maintenance for the customer. When sold, it should use the lot
    as a
    >> serial number but as soon as it starts doing the maintenance it
    will
    >> need to create the asset.
    >
    > I think it is wrong. Something you have sold can not be an asset.

    I understand you mean that the asset must be owned by the company but
    I don't see a reason for limiting this. The activity of a company can
    be managing other companies assets.

    >> I think that whereas the relationship between asset and
    account.asset
    >> should be o2m (you can have different depreciation tables
    because the
    >> asset is paid in several invoices).
    >
    > I don't agree. You don't have many depreciation for the same
    asset. If
    > you have many invoices for the same asset, you just don't link
    the asset
    > to any invoice line and manage the amount manually.

    What's the problem with managing it this way? Anyway I think your
    idea
    is to add a m2o from account.asset to asset, so it is up to the user
    if he wants to create one or several account assets.

May this field be required or optional?

    >> I think the link between stock.lot
    >> and asset it would be a o2o. At least I cannot imagine a reason
    for
    >> o2m or m2o here.
    >
    > I think o2o is wrong, it should be many2one. Because a lot is not
    > necessary a unique serial number. So with a many2one, it will be
    more
    > flexible.

    Good point.

I just uploaded a review that implements it:

http://codereview.tryton.org/8501002/

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com