El 26/09/14 a les 14:12, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 22 Sep 19:45, Cédric Krier wrote:
>On 22 Sep 19:41, Cédric Krier wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >The release 3.4 is planned for 20th October so it is time to freeze the
> >repositories and work on fixing the remaining bugs, testing and
> >translating.
> >
> >So as usual, we will start with 1 week where string fixes can be
> >applied (until 29th September). So translators wait until this date
> >before pushing and watch the repositories for possible string changes.
>
>I create an event in the Tryton's calendar to clearly set the date-time
>and also the ending of pushing period:
>https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=cjJwdDBzN2h2cGJyaWJsb2o0Yjh0amZqczQgcDRqaGdwOWo1YTJlaG5kZWJkZ2xvNnRzbGdAZw&ctz=Europe/Brussels&sf=true&output=xml
To fix issue4209, I had to add a new field with a new string to
translate. So you should update your already started translations.

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4209

I modified a wrong string to fix issue4213, so you should re-update if you started translating.

https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4213

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com