Hi,
I want to get two dependency graphs from a module:
- module dependencies: not only the first level (or the dependencies
defined in tryton.cfg) but all its dependencies recursively (dependencies
of its dependencies)
- module dependent: all modules that depend (directly or indirectly) from
it (painting different installed and uninstalled).

I'm thinking to implement it as a report done with pydot (because I have
some scripts from when I worked with OpenERP) which it is already a (extra)
dependency of trytond.
I can also add two "relates".

Are you interested to have it in the core (trytond package)? if not, I will
do it in a separate module.
--
Guillem Barba
http://www.guillem.alcarrer.net