On 22 Nov 11:12, Marco Marchiori wrote:
> Hi
>
> We started translating in italian.
> It was sad not to have the language in which the first book about business
> information was written 500 years ago :-).
> Where should I submit the translation files?
> (please be patient, I am not a developer)

Translations are only integrated during the 1 month window before major
series release.
So for new translations, I suggest you to fill an issue to keep trace
that you are working on it and submit you WIP on codereview.tryton.org
(you can use hgreview for nested submition).
When the translation release window opens, just remember that you have a
new translation to submit and we will setup for you an account to push.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com