Hi,

On 15.12.2014 23:47, Cédric Krier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started to work on migrate the current infrastructure of mercurial
> repositories to mercurial-server.
> I have some questions about the transition where we could solve some
> issue.
>
> - I'm thinking about removing the subfolder modules/ to put all modules
>   on top level. Because of the hgnested, we can not ask hgwebdir to show
>   all subdirectories otherwise all modules will be duplicated under
>   trytond/, so we don't see currently the modules directly, that's why I
>   propose to move all modules under /. It will break all repository that
>   point to the old path.
For now it was quite simple to clone all modules as in they are separated.
As we are working on older versions we cannot use hgnested any more
since the usage of branches. I would really miss the current structure as
i only see the solution to manage a list of repos that are not modules
and to
skip them when i want to clone all modules without hgnested.

> - I'm also thinking about removing old redirection from series to root
>   like 3.0 -> /
+1