Hi,

I'm trying to solve a problem for price with tax included.
Generally, when companies work this way they store the price with tax
included on the product for example (could be the list price field).
So the problem is how to make it works on the current sale design.

Here is my idea, we could create a new module
sale_price_list_tax_included (name to be reworked) which will add a flag
on the price list to announce it will return a unit price that should be
considered as tax included.
On the sale, when such price list is used, we reverse compute the unit
price without tax using the tax on the line (for which the tax rule has
been applied).
Normally, if we have enough decimal on the unit price, it should always
be possible to find such unit price. The number of decimal needed will
depend on the rate of the taxes of course and the quantity sold.
So if we change tryton's module to use a configuration parameter for the
digits (instead of the hard coded 4), a good value could be defined for
each company according to their use case.

So what do you think about such module?

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com