El 20/01/15 a les 13:19, Simon Klemenc ha escrit:
hi there,

as i wanted to migrate an sqlite dump to a postgres server today i
discovered that the dump command is actually just copying the sqlite
file and the restore command in postgres is actually a 'pg_restore'..
however this might seem ok for some, but it causes me a lot of hassle i
didnt ever expect.. Also, isn't there already an xml format to load
static records? couldnt it be used to dump sql-data?
I dont really want to install pg-utils in containers, and migration
might became much easier... (in fact i didnt ever expect this to make
any troubles ;) )

There is a sqlite2pg script in tryton-tools [1].

[1] http://hg.tryton.org/tryton-tools/file/f3995ddc76f0/sqlite2pg.py

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com