On 26 Feb 15:34, Jan Grasnick wrote:

> Am 26.02.2015 um 13:27 schrieb Cédric Krier:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to have feedback on this change of the UI:
> > https://bugs.tryton.org/issue3465
> >
> > I put some screenshots on the issue for those who don't want to apply
> > the patch.
>
> I know this behavior from other applications - but I don't like it so
> much. For me highlighting fields is enough.  and the additional button
> to clear a message is one click more - is it disappearing if all inputs
> are right?

It disappear as soon as an other action is performed.
About its usage, we talked (with Nicolas) about how we could change the
RPC protocol to allow such information bar filled by message from the
server on any calls (CRWD, on_change, button etc.). I will write a
blueprint but probably after the 3.6 release.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com