Thank you for the very prompt reply! I'm reading the "readme" but I dont
see where refers to the new Template function, on the other hand I am using
server version 3.2, this new feature is a strong excuse for an update! But
if I can resolve without updating I would avoid many overtime hours that I
had planned for later.