Le 07/04/2015 20:12, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 07 Apr 19:49, Christophe (net) wrote:

Le 07/04/2015 19:14, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 07 Apr 17:57, Christophe wrote:
Hello,

In a new module I defined a selection field whose elements are updated
dynamically (by a method that returns tuples). I translate all fields in the
module (including tuple of selection) but at the time of display in a view
the list of items still desperately in English. Yet in the documentation
states that the default selection fields are translatable.
I have this problem in v3.0, v3.2, v3.4 (I have not tested on versions prior
to v3.0).
Has anyone ever encountered this trouble?

If you are using a method to define the selection options, the method
must manage itself the translation of the options.

Ok, is there somewhere a sample to make that ?

Usualy such data come from the database so you just have to use a
translatable field.

Sorry i don't understand your answer, i have the following code

_PRICE_TYPE = [
    ('t_inc', 'Tax included'),
    ('t_exc', 'Tax excluded'),
    ]

class Sale(Workflow, ModelSQL, ModelView):
    __name__ = 'sale.sale'

price_type = fields.Selection('get_price_type', 'Price type', required=True,
        states={
            'readonly': (Eval('state') != 'draft') | (Bool(Eval('lines'))),
        },
selection_change_with=['party', 'shop', 'shop_price_type', 'state'],
        depends=_DEPENDS,
        help='Type of price of this sale.')

def get_price_type(self):
    return _PRICE_TYPE

In fact the 'get_price_type' method isn't exactly like that but i have the same issue with this code,

Where i need to put the 'translatable field' to make the items of price_type translated in the view.
--
Christophe
http://adiczion.com