Hi,

Today, Google stopped the support of ClientLogin in favor of OAuth 2.0.
upload.py must be used with the option "--oauth2" but it works only
on SSL host so we must use this address [2].
I put a redirection from codereview.tryton.org to this one to get the
most transparent transition.
hgreview plugin must be modified to support this new option and
reviewbot must be changed to only send email instead of commenting.

I still think we must use codereview.tryton.org hostname everywhere to
limit the dependecies to Google for when we will switch to a self-hosted
solution.

[1] https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/AuthForInstalledApps
[2] https://tryton-rietveld-hrd.appspot.com/
--