Le 28/05/2015 10:34, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 28 May 10:18, Christophe (net) wrote:
Hello,

I try to find out when I create a new address on a party if this is the
first or not. Depending on the answer it must set a boolean in the address
object.
I seek from the method of class 'default_<name_of_field>' has reached the
values of current instance. There is a way to do that (I am in v3.0) ?

It sounds strange because addresses are already ordered by the field
sequence.
And moreover using the default value will not work properly with
concurrency.

Bizarre, on my installation the sequence field of the object party.address is empty, I would forget something?

PS: tryton-dev@ is to discuss the development of Tryton, tryton@ is
better place for such question.

Ok, how to move the thread ?

--