On 2015-11-11 09:52, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was tryting to upload a code review using hgreview as usual but each time
> i try to login i get a 404 error. I've seen that hgreview now suports Oauth2
> [1], so I tried using Oauth 2.0, but when login in the webbrowser i get the
> following error:
>
> Error: redirect_uri_mismatch
>
> Application: Tryton
>
> You can email the developer of this application at: (Cédric email here)
>
> The redirect URI in the request:
> https://tryton-rietveld.appspot.com/oauth2callback did not match a
> registered redirect URI.
>
> Has anyone managed to make hgreview work with Oauth2.0? If now, how you
> manage to login from hgreview on rietveld?

Yes :-)
It is required to use oauth2 with our rietveld instance because Google
dropped the support of plain login.

So your hgrc should have at least this options:

[review]
oauth2 = true

Also the process for oauth2 with hgreview/upload.py is a little bit
complex because the command opens a browser window to get the oauth2
token with your browser session and after that is redirected to a
localhost server run by the hgreview/upload.py to receive the token.
So this local server should be allowed to run and your browser should
follow the redirect.
Otherwise you can just copy the url the command line print and paste
back the token you receive.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com