On 2015-12-04 09:52, Diego Abad wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am testing sao client with an application.  One form of my app have a
> binary field with image widget.
> When I want to upload a file biggest than 100Kb and try to save the
> registry, sao show "processing..." message indefinitely.
> When I upload a file smallest than 100Kb this work.
>
> I am using version 3.8 on Archlinux.

I think you should report an bug.
I suspect a limitation on the size for Blob or createObjectURL creation.
Please check the browser log if there is no error message and include it
on the bug report (usually when "processing..." stays is because an
exception was raised at an unexpected place).

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com