Am Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015 20:30:03 UTC+1 schrieb Cédric Krier:

> On 2015-12-20 11:13, Axel Braun wrote:

> asks
> > >
> > > npm should come with node:
> > > https://docs.npmjs.com/getting-started/installing-node
> >

> > tryton@linux-jdjd:~> node -v
> > v4.2.1
> > tryton@linux-jdjd:~> npm -v
> > 2.14.7
> >
> > So, this should be sufficient....still not clear to me what this bower
> is
>
> I don't understand the question nor the problem.
> bower is a dependency of sao which help installing other dependencies.
>
> The term in brackets after npm refers to the plugin (or whatever) that
causes a problem:

tryton@linux-jdjd:~/Downloads/package> npm install

> tryton-sao@3.8.1 postinstall /home/tryton/Downloads/package
> bower install

? May bower anonymously report usage statistics to improve the tool over
time? (Y/n) bower ENOGIT        git is not installed or not in the PATH

npm ERR! Linux 4.1.13-5-default
npm ERR! argv "/usr/bin/node" "/usr/bin/npm" "install"
npm ERR! node v4.2.1
npm ERR! npm  v2.14.7
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! tryton-sao@3.8.1 postinstall: `bower install`
npm ERR! Exit status 1
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the tryton-sao@3.8.1 postinstall script 'bower install'.
npm ERR! This is most likely a problem with the tryton-sao package,
npm ERR! not with npm itself.
npm ERR! Tell the author that this fails on your system:
npm ERR!     bower install
npm ERR! You can get their info via:
npm ERR!     npm owner ls tryton-sao
npm ERR! There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
npm ERR!     /home/tryton/Downloads/package/npm-debug.log

I can send you the npm-debug.log if you like