Hi,

I launched a nclone of the branch 3.8 but I get an error while retrieving the
modules.

I use hgnested extension.

Command :

hg nclone http://hg.tryton.org/3.8/trytond -b 3.8

Out :

destination directory: trytond
[trytond]
adding changesets
adding
manifests

adding file
changes

added 4854 changesets with 10463 changes to 594
files
updating to branch 3.8
400 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved

[trytond/trytond/modules/account]
abandon : HTTP Error 404: Not Found

If I run the same command for the branch 3.6, there is no problem.

Thierry