Hello,

Sorry but I do not find directly the list of BUGS waiting for the release
of version. (I am a beginner ;)

If I take the list "Show Easy", I find the proposals of "FEATURE" and only
one "BUGS".
If I take "Show ALL" I found a series of bug but how to see the list of
"bugs" important for the release of the next version?

I have not yet experienced enough to fix "bugs" important, but we can always
try;)

Thank you for your help to find my way ...