El 11/05/16 a les 14:29, Cédric Krier ha escrit:
On 2016-05-11 13:52, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:
Hi,

I just realized that sao is not currently build on drone so the packaged can
be easly broken, for example [1].

I was also thinking about it.
Having also tests on tryton will be great.

Yes that will be great also.

I uploaded a review[2] that asks a grunt task to run the packages and qunit
tests. It also adds the drone configuration. So with this review you can
easly run:

npm test

Which will build the package and run the qunit test. Comments and feedback
is very welcome.

I have runned it on the drone.io server. You can see the results here [3].

Can not see it.

Its running here:

https://drone.io/bitbucket.org/pokoli/sao

I'm wondering which will be the required steps to make it run on
drone.tryton.org

The activation requires some manual step for now. So I will activate it
once we have your patch.

Ok, so I will let you know when the patch is ready.

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com