Hi all!

As in GTK client, I wanted to add a confirm dialog to a button. So I placed
a confirm attribute in a button in a xml view.
It is working as expected in GTK client, but it's not showing up in web
client (sao).

Any advice?

Thanks!

--

www.calidae.com <http://www.calidae.net/>
Tel +34 93 865 44 33

Aquest correu és confidencial, llegiu-ne l' advertiment legal
<http://www.calidae.net/disclaimer/>
Este correo es confidencial, lea la advertencia legal
<http://www.calidae.net/disclaimer/>
This is a confidential email, please read the legal disclaimer
<http://www.calidae.net/disclaimer/>