El 17/10/16 a les 19:27, Markus Bala ha escrit:
thank you for your comment.
Now I understand where to start to write my unit test. I will try later.

I have a question.
Is it possible Proteus able to call method/function?
Yes, you can use proteus to call any RPC method, but I'm pretty sure we can give a better advice if you explain more concretly what do you want to do we can give a better advice.

Also, make sure to take a look at the standard module test to have an idea of what it's possible to do and come here with your doubts if any.

Hope it helps!

--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com